Staying safe together.
In lieu of the COVID-19 pandemic we had to make updates in order to make your stay with us safer. We have switched to a new booking software that allows all forms to be filled out online on your mobile device or desktop. This means that going forward any new or existing clients must input their health history yearly and before their first appointment back with us. With this new software we will also have a COVID-19 form that will help us screen for potential infections. This will cut down on surfaces being passed back and fourth and the need to sanitize things. CREDIT CARDS ARE NOW REQUIRED TO BOOK APPOINTMENTS. This will ensure a touch free checkout. We still accept all forms of payment at this time and do not need to use the credit card on file. Paypal, CashApp and Google Pay are now also available.
What to Expect:
- Please sign in when you walk in the door, this will allow for us to trace back in case of any type of infection.
- There will be added time in between clients in order to allow proper sanitation. Showing up exactly on time neither early or late will allow us to run smoothly and safely. We will no longer have a seating area available so please wait in your car until your allotted time. We will no longer allow extra guests to be brought in with you during your appointment (exceptions apply to those not 18+).
- Please shower before your massage, we understand this may not always be possible but will greatly be appreciated in order to keep things sanitary during this time.
- A touch-less forehead thermometer will be on site in order to further screen for potential illness.
- Face masks must be worn inside the building and for the duration of your treatment except if you are faced down in the face cradle or unless you are medically unable to do so.
- All personal belongings and clothing will need to be placed within a bin inside the treatment room which are to be disinfected in between each client.
- Please either wash your hands or use hand sanitizer provided before getting on to the table.
- We will no longer be providing blankets on the table. There will be a doubled up top sheet. If this is uncomfortable for you, please bring your own blanket suitable to massage that you are OK with getting some oil on. We will still have table warmers on the table.
- Touch-less payment via on file with ClinicSense, CashApp, GooglePay, or Paypal are now available. Credit Card payment is still available to those who need it.
- Please cancel your appointment if you develop a fever, sore throat, cough, shortness of breath, belly upset or any COVID-19 symptoms. There will be no cancellation fee if within the 24 (TWENTY FOUR) hour time period.
- A COVID-19 form is required to be filled out before every appointment going forward. We will have an IPAD on site in order to streamline this process if you are unable to fill it out before coming in.
Changes you will see:
- Disposable face cradle covers, no blankets, easily disinfected waterproof pillow cases.
- No longer using coconut oil, only oil from pump bottles that are easily disinfected.
- Therapists will be wearing a mask, a new apron/smock for every client, and possibly goggles and gloves.
- There is a HEPA rated air filter in every treatment room.
- Minimal decoration will be in the treatment room
- Plastic seat cushions are now being used in order to be more sanitary.
- Bins in every room to store your belongings during treatment.
- Hand sanitizer….hand sanitizer….and MORE HAND SANITIZER.
Thank YOU for your patience with us during this time. We are overhauling the way we do things here for a better experience all around. This time has clearly been very eye opening for all of us. YOU are very appreciated.
844 Franklin St # 9
Wrentham, MA 02093
Open 7 days a week, by appointment